Wednesday, October 29, 2014



Nice video of a bed turning. I'd like to examine those quilts a little more closely, wouldn't you?


Here's a little Halloween wall hanging I just finished. I did a little crazy quilting to make this piece. Do you like the bats? They are silk flower petals. I embellished the quilt with fabric yoyos, buttons and beads, ric rac and embroidery. This is about as scary as I get. 


This is part of a wonderful quilt my friend Donna made. It was on display at the Tacoma Lakes Quilters show in Litchfield this past weekend. Donna said she loved working on this quilt as each block was different and a challenge to figure out how to piece. The pattern is by Jen Kingwell from the UK. You can see more of this quilt and other quilts from the show at the Tacoma blog. The ladies put on a very good show with lots of quilts and friendly faces. 

No comments: